TSI Solutions’ Waveguide Dehydrator/Pressurization Units
TSI Solutions’ waveguide dehydrator system is powered by an oil-less compressor and includes a pressure regulator, air filter, and membrane dryer. Virtually maintenance free, this unit is entirely self-sufficient and produces clean, dry air. Sturdy, compact frame is wall- or rack-mountable.
To learn more about these units, or for engineering support, contact your TSI Solutions Sales Engineer or call our customer service department at (800) 342-4874.
Click here to download our Waveguide Dehydrator information sheet!
Manifold System Option for Waveguide Dehydrators
Our manifold system can divide the airflow into separate channels. Each channel has a maximum restrictor that will prevent a total loss of pressure in the system.
The TSI manifold system has a unique feature that allows the downstream pressure to be isolated with a shut-off valve. This facilitates a per-channel leak test by observing the time it takes for the pressure in the selected channel to leak down to the alarm setting. The size of the leak can be determined by the time it takes for the pressure to degrade.
The flow meters are used to monitor the actual CFH of air used by each channel.
Description of Controls:
• Pressure control: 0.5 – 5.0 PSI and adjustable to within .2 PSI
• Temperature control: compressor motor high temperature alarm
• Power failure alarm
• Excess run time alarm (optional)
• Low pressure alarm (optional)
• Humidity indicator (optional)
* Any or all of the sensors and alarms can be wired into the control system for remote monitoring and/or adjustment. All sensors are UL, CE, and ROHS compliant.
Included System Components
1. Compressor – oil-less, low pressure diaphragm unit
2. 5-micron pre-filter
3. Membrane dryer-no desiccant
4. Pressure regulator
5. Modular, T-slotted aluminum frame for floor or wall mounting; sheet metal enclosure for rack mounting
• Unit is entirely self-sufficient
• General purpose pre-filter protects membrane dryer from contamination
• System utilizes an oil-less compressor
• Resulting air is uncontaminated by oil
• Resulting air is clean and dry
• Unit-mounted air reservoir stores compressed air which reduces duty cycle of compressor, extending life of compressor indefinitely
• Requires only 2 psi for proper operation
• Water vented out of dryer in vapor form: no condensation
• No manual drain or valves to operate or clog
• No changing of elements or other maintenance required
• 30-year life expectancy
• Labor costs associated with maintenance are virtually eliminated
• N2 and O2 molecules are too large
to fit through the pores in the membrane.
• H2O molecules, however, are smaller and slip through and are evacuated out of the dryer.