Water, milk, juices, alcohol, soft drinks, soups, sauces, vegetable oil, shampoos, body lotions, chemicals, lubricants, liquid detergents.
Poor reliability, downtime, inconsistent fill levels due to pressure fluctuations, field serviceability
MAC Valves use a balanced design, making them immune to pressure variations and thus more consistent in their fill levels; their higher shifting forces allow them to be more repeatable and less susceptible to contamination; manifold mounting style allows them to quickly and easily replaced in the field.
MAC Bullet Valve manifold with pulse width modulation circuit (PWM), push-in fittings, and multiple connectors
PWM circuit reduces wattage from12W down to 1W
Flow: 140 Nl/min
Speed: 2 ms on / 2 ms off
Precise fill levels can save thousands of dollars in product and scrap cost.
• Reliable, field-tested design provides consistent performance, reducing under and over fills
• Replaces failure prone diaphragm with simple piston design for superior operation
• Round design is more hygienic/cleaner, for easy washdown
• Passivated stainless steel for food and beverage industry
• Drop-in replacement for certain Krones® filler valves – requires no modifications
• Global availability and support
• Superior delivery