TSI Solutions’ Engineering Support Services
In addition to providing world-class automation components, TSI Solutions provides engineering support to our customers to insure that they are properly selecting and applying those components.
We also offer after-sale training on all of the products we represent.
Our capabilities include:
• Machine vision systems: recommendations on components and lighting; prove-outs
• Selection and testing of proximity, photoelectric, flow, pressure, measurement, and inspection sensors
• Design assistance with 80/20 aluminum extrusion frames, fixtures, and guards
• Air valve selection and testing
• Assistance with implementation of fieldbus I/O networks
• Assistance with implementation of wireless I/O networks
• Pneumatic circuit design
• Recommendations on the correct application of air preparation components and air line piping
• Consultation assistance on the selection and application of industrial robots
• Assistance with machine safety risk assessments
• Recommendations on selection of safety products: light curtains, safety mats, machine interlocks, switches, safety controllers, and hard guarding
• Recommendations on and evaluation of vacuum applications: parts handling, conveying, pick & place, chamber evacuation