Industrial Pneumatics Training Seminar
Anyone who uses pneumatics in manufacturing or industry, including maintenance, engineering, production, and machine design personnel.
• Basic concepts of compressed air: pressure, flow, vacuum
• Cost of compressed air
• Air preparation: filtration, pressure regulation, lubrication
• Understanding and using pneumatic symbols
• Selecting and sizing work devices (cylinders)
• Fluid connector basics: hose, tubing, and fittings
• Selecting and sizing directional control valves
• Designing, drawing, plumbing, and trouble shooting pneumatic circuits
• Class emphasizes hands-on training. Students learn by plumbing actual pneumatic circuits
The class takes a “hands-on” approach to facilitate understanding of important concepts. Actual pneumatic hardware is used to plumb circuits, with most of Day Two devoted to lab exercises. Class size is limited in order to provide personalized instruction in a small class setting.
The course instructor for this course is Charlie Post, President of TSI Solutions and Certified Pneumatic Specialist. With many years of experience in the pneumatics field, his knowledge and enthusiasm for helping students understand industrial pneumatics makes this seminar an enjoyable learning experience.
Call (770) 879-3500 for schedule
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
2220 Centre Park Court
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
$295 for two-day seminar.
Includes lunch, workbook, and certificate of completion.
Save $20 per person if registering three people or more from the same company!